i got new stuff. its very new for me, i’m so excited to have it. its called “Raspberry”.. finally i have it one my new raspberry pi3. i was wondering what i must do with this small device. its still blank. but at least i have to install operating system on it. so i have to download it from raspberry website.
i choose “Raspbian” for my first test. download raspbian from here choose what you like. and then copy to microsd.
actually the installations its very simple as that. but its no so simple when you are using mac os.
here is my step.
1. Download raspbian jessie to your mac os.
2. put microsd on mac os.
3. open diskutil and format microsd as FAT file system.
4. open terminal
5. type command “df -h” to knows device.
6. unmount device with “sudo diskutil unmount /dev/disk2s1”
7. copy downloaded raspbian to microsd with “sudo dd bs=1m if=~/Downloads/2016-05-27-raspbian-jessie.img of=/dev/disk2”
8. eject microsd with “sudo diskutil eject /dev/disk2”
please make sure microsd devices on format, umount, dd and eject.
next we try with elastix ippbx